She needs YOUR commitment. If you are not ready to make that commitment that will lead to marriage, please leave her alone in peace and stop wasting her time and resources..
- Before you start a relationship with a lady, you must think carefully about what you are about to do. A relationship is not something you should rush into or handle lightly.
- Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet her needs?
- Being sexually attracted to her means absolutely nothing. It isn’t a sign of likeness, love or any other thing your mind may come up with. It may just be your hormones messing with your mind. A woman is more than her body and her sexuality. She has a life which you should be able to blend with. Can you do that?
- This lady has a history. Can you handle it? She has a past. Can you handle it? Can you handle her mistakes, failures and weaknesses? Can you handle her dreams without being intimidated and becoming jealous?
- She already had a life before she met you. Can you fit into and help improve her life?
- Love is commitment. Are you ready to commit your life to helping her grow and become all that she can be, by God’s grace?
- Is she valuable enough for you to devote a large portion of your life towards the accomplishment of HER dream? Are you ready to pour your resources into making her all the Lord plans for her to be? If you are not ready, don’t just bother.
- Before you open your mouth to say ‘I love you’, ask yourself if this is not just a moment of ‘emotional madness’. A lady needs much more than ‘I love you’.