Looking for a woman to hitch? No doubt finding one in the modern murky world can be a real task. But with a little help , these values can help you get near to a wonderful wife.
- A real woman is not a Lady who is good in bed. Any girl can be good in bed!
- A real woman is not a Lady who disobeys her Husband/ Boyfriend. Infact it is only fools that disobey their Men.
- A real woman is not a Lady who can get pregnant for a Man ; any girl can also Get pregnant too.. Even an 18 year old girl can be pregnant…but that does not make her a real woman.
- A Real Woman Knows How To Handle Her Emotions. She knows it’s okay to feel down, but more importantly she knows how to weather the storm correctly. If there are any shortfalls on the emotional front she recognizes them and adjusts accordingly.
- A Real Woman Is Strong And Independent She is determined , driven and able to accomplish great things.
- A Real Woman Has Patience.
For herself and those around her, she knows how to play it cool. In the face of adversity she is able to tap the proper resources to conquer any problem, instead of just giving up.
- A Real Woman Is Confident.
She is happy with herself and her own abilities. She appreciates who she is as an individual, she respects her body, and is proud to be a woman.
- A Real Woman Is Honest.
She’s straight forward and respectful about setting boundaries and the tempo of her relationships early on.
- A Real Woman Has A Defined Purpose.
She has great goals and desires. She knows that with the right amount of inspiration and motivation anything is possible and is willing to do what it takes to make her dreams a reality.
- A Real Woman Is Secure,
She’s comfortable in her own skin. She throws Jealousy, doubt and fear away, because she is confident in herself and her choice in a partner and as well as her partners choice in her.
- A Real Woman Values A Real Man.
She appreciates and respects the value and worth of the men in her life. She knows that part of being a great woman is recognizing and embracing the qualities of great men. She does not need a man in her life to be happy, but if she has one she stands by him.
- A Real Woman Is Always There.
She is a strong chain that holds those close to her together. She embraces the many roles she plays and is actively present as a mother, wife, girlfriend and friend. When she’s needed the most, she is there.