Ever wondered why our ancestors lived for more than 100 years, it is because they also used to walk for more than 100 Kms!
Today, we barely live beyond 70 years old, and if we are lucky to do so, it is just another chapter of agony coupled with life sucking disease.
It is because we never do enough exercise, yes, that is why hard work pays or the famous mantra, No Pain no Gain.
Here are 20 crucial benefits of walking on a daily basis
1.Helps With Weight Management.
2.It is Accessible To Everyone.
- Doesn’t Require Special Equipment.
4.One Of The Easiest Ways To Get More Active.
- Reduces Symptoms Of Depression And Anxiety.
6.Its A Low Impact Exercise.
- Lower Low-Density Lipoprotein (Ldl) Cholesterol (The Bad Cholesterol)
- Raises High – Density Lipoprotein (Hdl) Cholesterol (The Good Cholesterol).
9.Lowers Blood Pressure
- Reduces The Risk Of Some Types of Cancer
11.Helps Reduce Risk And Aids With The Management Of Type 2 Diabetes
13.Helps Maintain Strong Bones
14.Reduces The Risk Of Heart Attacks
15.Less likely to lead to injuries
17.Reduces risk of heart diseases.
18.You don’t have to pay for it.
19.Builds aerobic fitness.
20.Helps maintain lean muscle tissue.