The Office of the Attorney General and Department of Justice is one of the Institutions set out in the Council of Legal Education (Admission) Regulations, 2007 as an Institution in which students of the Kenya School of Law may undertake their Pupillage Programme. The Office seeks to engage sixty (60) highly motivated Kenyans to undertake Pupillage Programme for a period of six (6) months commencing January 2020.
The successful pupils shall be selected from applicants who possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree, Minimum Second-Class Honors from a recognized University.
- A copy of the National Identity Card.
- Letter from Kenya School of Law confirming completion of the Advocates Training Programme recommendation to proceed to pupillage,
- Copies of Academic Certificates and Testimonials.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and willingness to learn and to be part of a team handling challenging assignments within timelines, and
- Computer Literate.
Applications should be addressed to The Solicitor General, Office of the Attorney General and Department of Justice Sheria House, Nairobi.
The applications must be done online: https//pupillage.statelaw.go.ke through our website and should be submitted by November 7th 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.