To receive and process all payments from the customer according to standard procedures, issue receipts and give appropriate change.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle customer transactions and ensure they are charged correctly for the products purchased.
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
- Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the shift ensuring cash equals receipts.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue
- Assists in the maintenance of store front-end cleanliness.
- Alerting the supervisor in the event of incorrect entries.
- Providing appropriate customer care to the customers including enquiring of Tuskys loyalty pay cards from the customers to facilitate points being awarded to them.
- Diploma, CPA Part I or Certificate in business related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience working for Tuskys.
Skills and Competencies:
- High integrity and sincerity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and process multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses strong mathematical skills
- Proven good customer service background
- Basic Computer skills