Drinking soda is a habit that has unfortunately multiplied in recent years, so much so that some families tend to drink soda every day with food. But what are the long-term effects?
These are the diseases that you can get if you consume excess soda:
- Corn syrup is related to metabolic syndrome, diabetes and heart disease.
- 1 or 2 soft drinks a day increase the risk of suffering type 2 diabetes by up to 25%.
- Sodium benzoate can cause asthma and hives.
- Phosphoric acid increases the risk of osteoporosis and kidney stones.
- The sugars and acids they contain cause deterioration in the dentition.
Refreshment is not prohibited, but if you take it daily, remember that there may be serious consequences to your health.