GSU recce Squad officer Jennings Orlando Odhiambo attached to the Kenya’s US Embassy was arrested by police detectives over the murder of slain Monica Kimani.
Odhiambo was taken in police custody for interrogation at DCI headquarters by homicide Squad.
The suspect who has been allegedly on the run for about four weeks ago, was arrested in Nairobi and is believed to have been the unknown passenger who was with the main suspect Joseph Irungu during the night of murder.
Citizen TV’s anchor Jacky Maribe who pleaded not guilty has also been put behind bars as part of the main suspects.
5 Facts You Didn’t Know About Jennings Odhiambo- Monica Kimani’s Murder Suspect
- The Recce officer was attached to US embassy in Kenya
- Odhiambo was born 30 years ago in 1988 on 19th June
- Aka Orlando, notes on his social media accounts that he resides in Kisumu county
- Jennings graduated at Kisumu Boys High School in 2008
- He also largely lived in Nairobi and was Jowie’s close friend