While most marriages can be recovered from short periods of unhappiness and lack of communication, constant conflicts can lead to resentment.
Here are the 6 most common reasons why men leave their marriages according to marriage counsellors.
- They do not feel appreciated.
- They do not agree with their wives in financial decisions. Many spouses feel that their wives never thank them and spend all their money.
- Someone was unfaithful. If a man leaves his wife because of infidelity, it was unlikely that they had a happy marriage.
- They no longer have anything in common with their wives. People change, it is important to grow together and not separately.
- They feel incompetent. They feel that nothing they are right.
- They have no sex life. When a man no longer has sex with his partner, I have felt that he is no longer attractive.