Even if your exams are not clear or not so soon, these tips will be very useful when the exams comes knocking
Check Out These Tips
- Learn to measure time. The exams must be completed in an hour and a half, “it is useless to spend the whole afternoon making a model because then, at the moment of truth, they will not have that much time,” he points out.
- It is also important to measure the paper. Calculating how much you should estimate each question will help you learn to synthesize or develop, as requested.
- Understand the statements to know how to answer exactly what they are asking you, so you will avoid going over the top.
- Don’t break routines. “You must continue to respect sleep schedules, no study at night while you drink three redbulls.
- It is also important to take advantage of class hours, rest and exercise, the bikini operation should be left for another time, because if you get anxiety and the only thing that prevents it is eating three cookies, you should not feel guilty. “
- Know the environment. Looking ahead to the days before the exam, it is a good idea to visit the university where you will take the test to become familiar with it.
- “The visual experience is important, so you will know the way and also calculate the time it takes to go. That will help you to be less nervous when you go.” It also seems important to bring water and something for breakfast on the day of the exam and, of course, be attentive to your belongings
- Maintain a daily work schedule, and stresses that mornings are usually more productive, so they should be used.
- If possible, when you have to study, it is best to isolate yourself in a room and leave everything that can distract you, such as electronic devices.
- All doubts can be resolved through consultations on the platforms. “When I see that these are general doubts, I usually call video conferences,” he says.
- Respect the schedules. “Since the confinement began, perhaps due to inactivity, the students are going to bed very late. In addition, the screens produces insomnia.”
- Look for moments of leisure and sport, since the students who present themselves to selectivity are young and need physical activity.
- Limit the times when they watch the news, to avoid possible anxiety pictures.
- Before you start answering, insist on reading the question several times to understand what is really being asked.
- The days before the exam, prepare the necessary material (ID, pens), so as not to encounter unpleasant surprises at the last moment