Nairobi is a film character played by Alba Flores in the popular TV series Money Heist aka La Casa De Papel.
The story of the now four series revolves around a genius plan from the lead character The Professor who finds a blue print to rob a money mint firm in Spain’s Madrid town.
The story is played by characters who were named in coded city names including Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin, Nairobi, Rio, Denver, Helsinki and Oslo.
Kenyans especially those living in Nairobi developed an interesting desire for the movie which served to market the our country as a tourist destination.
The movie has logically placed Nairobi on a world map and many film lovers have expressed need to see Nairobi surviving the 4th heist which has been released early April on 3rd, 2020.
As her popularity grows in the country Kenya, here are some interesting facts about Alba Flores who played the role of Nairobi character.
- Alba González Villa is a 33 year old professional Spanish actress born on 27 October 1986 in Madrid, Spain
- She is best known for her roles as Saray Vargas de Jesús in Vis a Vis and Ágata “Nairobi” Jiménez in La Casa de Papel aka Money Heist
- She was born to artist family . Her dad Antonio Flores is a musician and composer while her mother Ana Villa is a theatrical produce
- At the age of 13 years old, she studied dramatic interpretation and went on to feature on her fast movie in 2005 at the age of 28 years old
- She has played in 3 movies and 6 TV SHOWS including Money Heist
- Alba Flores is not yet married and also does not have any kids, however her love relationship has always been kept under the wrap.
- In 2017, she won Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series in the Vis a Vis TV show
- Nairobi stands tall at 1.76 M