During a job interview, this is what you need to keep in mind so as to find it ease before, during and even after.
See below for more details
Tips for a job interview:
1. Eye contact is important: look directly at your interviewer when speaking to them and when they speak to you. If you cannot look at them, this shows you are nervous and not confident.
2. Sit up straight with both hands on the table. You want to look professional and confident.
3. Answer every question as directly as possible. If you don’t know what to say, use an example from your previous job/life that relates to the question.
4. Be polite and courteous. Shake the interviewers hand at the beginning and end of the interview. Say “thank you for your time” at the end of the interview.
5. Smile and show your passion and enthusiasm for the job. Show them that this job is very important to you.
6. Speak as formally as possible. Using informal language is not okay during an interview.
7. Keep your answers short, direct and concise. Usually, the interviewer only has a short amount of time for the interview. Talking too much or “talking in circles” is not good.
8. Try to relax and think positively about the whole process. They can tell if you are stressed out or have a negative mindset and most likely will not hire you.