Alpha Links are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client for a position of an Outlet Manager.
Salary: Kshs 50,000
Job Location; Nairobi
• Overall supervision of the service outlet and all the resources within it. (30%)
• Delivery of the brand experience within the service outlet to ensure consistency of service across all customer touchpoints. (20%)
• Achievement of defined business targets through direct sales and cross sales within the product offering (20%)
• Provision of information and guidance to adequately support customers within the service outlet. (20%)
• Identification and mitigation of all types of risks relating to the outlet and the product and service offering. (10%).
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Overall management of day to day operations within the service outlet.
• Supervision and guidance of outlet resources to ensure timely and effective delivery of service.
• Provide leadership to the outlet resources to enable them to carry out their duties effectively.
• Approve and make decisions on exceptions to defined processes and customer requests.
• Ensure the brand experience is maintained across all the customer touchpoints.
• Floor management to ensure a smooth flow of customers within the service outlet.
• Plan and manage staff shifts, annual, unplanned and emergency leave to ensure minimal disruption of service.
• Provide product information and support and to effectively respond to customer enquiries to maintain consistency in the brand experience.
• Achievement of the defined business targets to ensure growth and profitability of the business.
• Analyse customer data and consumer behaviour within the outlet and provide insights into customer communication and product and service improvements.
• Cross-sell to ensure uptake of the full range of products offered.
• Adherence to quality standards and SLAs within the service outlet to maintain the brand experience and customer promise.
• Ensure adherence to established processes and procedures. Identify potential risks to the service and product offering and provide mitigation strategies.
• Business Continuity plan implementation and disaster recovery co-ordination.
• Understand and provide clear direction to the outlet based on market analysis of local area consumer trends and competitor offerings.
• Maintain security of the premises, equipment and all card plastics awaiting personalization.
• Accountable for supporting sales strategies to achieve annual sales and portfolio targets as cascaded from the business.
• Planning and organizing of events and activities held in the service outlet.
• Supervisory skills for optimal task management and optimization of outlet staff productivity.
• Leadership to provide guidance to the outlet staff on day to day operations.
• Dynamic and energetic with a passion for innovation and disruptive technology.
• Problem solving and solution oriented to be able to handle complex situations
• Quality orientation to ensure highest standards of Customer service are observed.
• Selling skills to ensure effective selling and cross selling of the product offering.
• Clear oral and written communication skills.
• Customer focus with ability to think out of the box and consistently produce high quality of service.
• Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
• Knowledge and experience in modern customer service practices to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes
• Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
• Personal motivation and drive to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
• Decision- making capabilities and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• University Degree – Upper second or GPA 3.0.
• Proficiency in computer use including MS Office tools and banking systems
• At least 4 years financial services experience two (2) of which must be in a branch supervisory/management role; and at least two (2) within business development.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Outlet Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.