AJIRA Digital are now offering FREE VIRTUAL training classes, and are glad to invite you to participate in a class that suits your interest.
You can access the list of upcoming classes in your logged-in profile page, under ‘upcoming trainings’ OR click HERE to view the list and book your class of choice
What is a virtual class?
- This are classes delivered by Ajira instructors virtually, using ZOOM platform. Once you register, your class login credentials will be sent to you one day prior to the training start date.
How long is the training?
- The virtual classes being offered is a TWO DAY virtual training session with an Ajira Trainer followed with a 30-day virtual mentorship session
- Day 1: Theory Session: Cross cutting topics and introductory details of the subject booked
- Day 2: Practical / Technical Session per subject.
- Virtual mentorship: Upon completion of the 2-day training, you will be invited to participate in a 30-day virtual mentorship where our mentors will guide and walk with you as you begin your journey towards working in the digital space. The mentorship will comprise of virtual Q&A sessions, google classroom assignments etc
What subjects is Ajira offering training on?
- Data Entry/Management – Training includes skills and insights on data entry and management jobs which include analysis, processing, mining, encoding and conversion.
- Virtual Assistant – A virtual assistant is a person who provides support services to other businesses from a remote location – training on how to setup as one
- Transcription – Learn how to be a transcriber and do captioning jobs that range from writing captions for YouTube videos to working on closed captions for a movie or a big brand’s marketing videos
- Digital Marketing & eCommerce – Learn how to promote and sell products and services by leveraging online marketing tactics such as social media, search and email marketing class has been cancelled
- Writing and Translation – Learn about online writing and translation jobs that include, articles & news, editing & proofreading, web content, industry specific expertise, books, research, blogs, copywriting class has been cancelled
Can I book more than one class?
- If you are interested in attending more than one of the subjects being offered, you can. BUT you can only book and attend ONE CLASS AT A TIME, Upon attendance and completion of the class that you had booked, you will be able to register and attend another class in a different subject area if you choose to.
- All classes being offered in each subject area are the SAME, you therefore only need to attend ONE class per subject area.
How do I book a class?
- Log onto the Ajira Digital portal (if you do not have an account you will have to register for one)
- Ensure that your ID is verified
- You have to complete your profile details to 80%
- Once all the above are done, you will be able to register for a class under the upcoming trainings tab.
Lets build a working nation together, book a class today and learn how to commercialise that skill set on digital platforms