While majority of people join Guaranty Trust Bank by applying for a job, they also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates.
Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at Guaranty Trust.
Guaranty Trust Bank trainees are:
- Put learning into practice
Requirements For GTBANK GRADUATE TRAINING SCHOOL 2019
If you possess these, then we want YOU to join us
• Minimum B Plain in KCSE or equivalent
• Bachelors degree with First Class / second Class upper Division
• Below 26 years of age
• Ambitious, eager and Willing to learn
• Great interpersonal and communication Skills
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Willingness to work in a team with minimum supervision
• Kenyans of Nigerian or Asian origin are also encouraged to apply.
If You Believe This Is You Please Submit Your Application To Jobske@gtbank.com
DEADLINE: 20th March 2019
GTBank is an equal Employer