The 2018 application for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative opened on October 1st, 2017.
The AAI is an academic leadership program that aims to provide opportunities to orphaned students for higher education in top universities around the world. All candidates must be coming from:
Angola, Botswana, Cape Verde, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Students will be selected from each of the above countries and invited to a preparatory Study Camp at Ashinaga Uganda. There, all selected students will receive full support and guidance in applying to university studies abroad.
To be eligible, all candidates must:
1) Have lost one or both parents
2) Have finished high school in 2015 or later
3) Be born after 1st October 1995
4) Be proficient in English or Portuguese
5) Have an outstanding academic performance at high school
6) Be willing to return home, or to Sub-Saharan Africa, and contribute to society in Sub-Saharan Africa after graduating from university.
If you fulfil all the above requirements, you can apply to the Ashinaga Africa Initiative by clicking this link:
Deadline: 25th February 2018 (12:00 GMT)
If you require more information please email email@example.com
Share or tell some you know