At Safaricom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive, and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
Our Discover graduate program is an accelerated development program that enables talented fresh graduates to develop and grow within Safaricom, ultimately forming part of our digital and leadership talent pool. Discover Graduates learn through cross-functional rotations, extended leadership contact, formal training, leadership development, and a rigorous performance process. Collectively, this holistic integrated & broad approach aims to accelerate development of future leaders in line with our company’s mission.
We are looking for innovative fresh graduates; those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning; eager to leverage opportunities and create meaningful solutions to various challenges. Safaricom is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career!
- University Degree and graduated in the last one year
- Knowledge of at least one of these skillsets i.e.,
- Cyber Security
- Full Stack Development
- Front End Development
- Back End Development
- Demonstrated creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm
- Passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
What’s in it for you:
- World-class exposure to Technology and Financial Services
- Focused mentorship
- Cross-functional rotations
- Leadership development
- Fast tracked career progression
- Hybrid and agile ways of working
- Attractive Remuneration
What our selection process is like:
Successfully shortlisted applicants will go through a technical assessment, a psychometric assessment,and a virtual assessment centre based on the skillset selected.
As part of the recruitment and on-boarding process the below documents will be required at a later stage:
- A recommendation letter /Completion letter/ graduation certificate from your university
- NSSF, NHIF, KRA PIN & Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Good conduct & CRB certificate (not older than 12 months)
How to apply:
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications, kindly proceed to create/update your candidate profile on our recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to fill out your candidate profile and attach all relevant documents.