Capital FM’s DJ Lithium aka Alex Nderi spent his last moments on earth on 19th January at Nairobi Hospital.
Alex Nderi who was found slumped in the toilet, is beleived to have ingested harmful substance .
Efforts to resuscitate him were futile leading to his untimely death. Besides he left a suicide note behind as well as texting his close friends and family members that he was gone.
His cryptic signs started when he deleted all his social media accounts, leaving only his music mixes on various music streaming accounts.
Interesting facts about DJ Lithium
- DJ Lithium aka Alex Nderi was born 34 years ago in 1987 and described himself as a music lover who fancied RnB to Hip Hop however his strength and passion were in playing EDM and Afrohouse.
- He worked at Radio Africa Group under the umbrella of Capital FM where he hosted the Club Capital show, every Friday from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM and on the Jam Fridays from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- DJ Lithium also worked as a producer at Capital Fm
- Sources indicated that DJ Lithium took rat poison while at Capital FM
- He adopted DJ Lithium stage name because he loved Chemistry back in High School