The car wash manager leads every aspect of the car wash to obtain customer satisfaction and retention, team-member satisfaction and retention, while upholding Klintech’s image and reputation and achieving all performance objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Follows daily opening and closing procedures accurately, manages day-to-day activities, shifts and schedules.
• Builds a loyal customer base by establishing a trusting relationship based on integrity and fairness.
• Listens effectively to understand and communicate in a business-like manner to both customers and employees.
• Presents a warm, friendly, knowledgeable and professional image to customers.
• Identifies and resolves customer concerns/complaints, employee conflicts and daily operational problems in an even-tempered, fair and consistent manner.
• Responsible for overseeing cleanliness of the premise and equipment.
• Demonstrates a mechanical aptitude for equipment maintenance as well as organizational skills for the management of car wash supplies and labor.
• Reaches established weekly/monthly goals and identifies opportunities for growth, products and services expansion.
• Leads marketing initiatives at the carwash to drive revenue, promote fundraising opportunities and direct updates to advertising platforms.
• Accountable for accurate reconciliation of all financial transactions, managing supplier relationships and reviewing financial reports for correct disbursement of commissions and other incentives.
• Training and supervising staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Honest, dependable, loyal and works with minimum supervision.
• College education preferred.
• Available 6 days a week. Off day granted on a weekday.
• Computer literate
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Interested candidates to send their application letter, CV, list of two referees and salary expectations to email@example.com by Friday December 6, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.