Are you looking to work with one of the leading energy firm in Kenya, Hass Petroleum. This is your chance to join this big firm in Kenya. They have opened two jobs for entry level. Apply immediately.
Human Resource & Admin Assistant Jobs at Hass Petroleum
Working closely with the HR & Admin Officer, the incumbent shall provide timely administrative support and excellent customer service for all Human Resource & Administration Department deliverables to achieve set company goals. The position is based in Nairobi.
Responsibilities for the HR & Admin Assistant Job
- Support employee recruitment and exit processes and procedures
- Participate in dissemination and implementation of HR & Admin. policies and procedures
- Coordinate new staff onboarding experience and documentation
- Take charge of staff training logistics for effective delivery of training programs
- Administration of staff medical scheme in line with approved policy
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of staff files
- Promote staff welfare initiatives and incentive programs
- Staff leave management and reports
- Promote sound occupational health and safety practices at workplace
Requirements for the HR & Admin Assistant Job
- University degree in social sciences
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management, Kenya (IHRM, K)
- At least 1-year relevant work experience
- Practical application of MS office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate honesty, confidentiality and sound work ethics
- Strategic thinking and customer focus individual
Send your CV before Friday, 9th December, 2016.
Your application should also include your current remuneration, names and contacts of 3 referees, a working e-mail address and daytime telephone contact. All applications should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications received after the deadline date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.