Would you like to start your career “in good company“? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Future Talent:Account Executive (Kenya)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Company: Tetra Pak Description
Future Talent Programme – Leadership Track is a 2-year programme that will develop your leadership skills and bring you broad business knowledge in a truly international environment.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.-
Typical Responsibilities would include:
- Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth
- Inputs into proposing the annual budget for the key account. Responsible for the results reached (Profit and Loss with regards to Packaging, Equipment and Services)
- Ensure and improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty according to global group processes
- Understand the Customers overall business and activities (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability)
- Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the commercial business strategy, the market, category, portfolio and plans of the Technical Service department
- Actively pursue business opportunities through the Opportunity Management & Sales global process
- Drive closure of sales contracts according to process and execute implementation according to relevant global process.
- Pro-actively drive resolution of customer issues, including Cross boundary issues
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts
- Recent University Graduate (year 2019/2020) – Engineering or Commercial Degree Required
- Experience in sales environment and preferably in the food industry is preferred
- Proven experience and strong understanding of Ethiopian market practices and in particular within the Food and Beverage industry would be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of Ethiopian local legislation, in particular in the areas of Government regulations in the Food industry
- Fluency in English and Amharic languages is mandatory
- You have an innovation mindset; you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
- You like to work with people from various cultures
- You are hungry for results and looking to sell
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively – both locally and internationally
- Must have a valid passport and driver’s license
The Programme starts in September 2020. The position is located in Nairobi, Kenya.Please submit your application, including Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in English online via www.tetrapak.com no later than 31st July 2020.
Contact for more information about Future Talent, please read through our Talent Programme brochure or contact our local SA office recruitment team on 011-570-3000.