Abiding Television Limited (RC 1625449) is a dedicated Christian Online TV and we are one of the Global Leaders of Digital Christian Content Distribution.
Abiding Television Limited strongly believe in Human Capacity Development as a way to help people evolve easily with the current ways of living.
The paradigm has been shifted!
Not what you can get anymore from someone, corporate organisations, communities even your country but what you can offer to get or to be rewarded for what you want or where you are envisioning to be in the future.
The question is, what do you have to offer and what makes you unique and different to the fellow closes to you right now?
At AbidingTV we are giving you the opportunities to make the difference as we launched our internship program for the positions below:
• Abilities to write good scripts for the production of TV Programmes, short or long engaging videos.
Content Writing/ Development:
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original texts, photos, videos and news) Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• You must be someone with a creative eye and who can bring abstract stuff to live. We are looking for a person who can tell Christian stories through great designs.
• You must be able to create the kind of finger-licking designs that will make people want to resonate with our brands.
• You will need to dig into your creative juices every day. We want designs that people would want to engage with every time. Sometimes it’s the little things that will make the difference. An icon here or a drop shadow there.
• Create designs for our social media and sometimes for print
• Conceptualise designs for campaigns
• Must have knowledge of working with Premiere Pro or video editing softwares. You must be someone that can spice up the old videos.
• You will come up with the theme of your TV show and you are expected submit the topics (Monologue) to be treated for 13 weeks.
If you have what it takes to prove your mettles and showcase your skills and talents to the world, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines: 5th September 2020.
NOTE: If you are chosen, you will functioning REMOTELY.