Customer Support Internship
Internships at Safaricom, Kenya
We are pleased to announce the following Internship vacancy in the Network & Service Operation Department within the Technology Division.
- Reporting to the Enterprise Customer Support Manager – while the opportunity provides key learnings, the holder of the position will provide technical support for Enterprise customers and ensure service requests from customers are fulfilled within defined SLA’s. The role holder will also ensure timely service delivery
Customer Support Internship Detailed Description in Kenya
- Address and deliver requested services and assist with general information or customer complaints within defined timelines;
- Perform root cause analysis of reported service requests and incidents;
- Manage escalations from customers and ensure feedback is provided within defined timelines;
- Manage 3rd party vendor(s);
- Provide performance reports and identify gaps aimed at improving services;
- Customer SLA performance reporting;
Requirements for Customer Support Internships in Kenya
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Or follow this link