MARKETING INTERN OPPORTUNITY
- Reference No (MI/BDF/160309)
- Armada Human Capital– Nairobi, KE
Our client is a FMCG company looking for a Marketing Intern
- Design and Build Competitor assortment database
- Administration tasks such as paper-walking and filing
- Marketing Budget tracking
- POS disbursement support
- Marketing material stock-taking and management
- Other project specific tasks
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Should be a fresh graduate or an ongoing student with a marketing background
DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Socially confident
- Seeks to understand people’s motives and behaviors (analyzing people and adapting to them)
- Target driven
Note- Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
BE ADVISED, THIS JOB IS OPEN TO KENYAN NATIONALS ONLY
ABOUT THIS COMPANY
- Armada Human Capital is a global Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) company that focuses on harnessing fresh energy and talent by delivering exceptional, cost effective and timely solutions to our partners.Our goal is to deliver better business results, not just better talent. Service excellence is not only a requirement at Armada Human Capital; it is in our genetic makeup.
Armada Mission & Vision
To Harness fresh energy and talent by delivering exceptional, cost effective and timeous solutions to our partners, through our dedicated team of seasoned experts with a passion for effecting business success through advanced Human Capital Engineering.
To be the Leading African provider of advanced Global Human Capital Management solutions.
On how to apply, visit them via Armada Human Capital– Nairobi, KE
By Simon Ingari