Reporting to the Branch Manager, the sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for: Retail Banking, Agri, SAHL, Agent Banking, Mortgage and Bancassurance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- A university degree from a recognized institution.
- Recent graduate from the university over the last 4 years.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Good Conduct (less than 5 months old).
- CRB Clearance Certificate.
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log into our Recruitment Portal and submit your application.
Your application must be received by Wednesday, 30th October 2019.