In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KPC is seeking applications from those who graduated in 2021 & 2022 with a Bachelor’s Degree and/or Diploma Qualifications for its one-year (1) internship programme.
The programme aims at providing the youth with an opportunity to acquire practical aspects in their respective areas of specialization.
The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Company in the following disciplines:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged 26 years and below.
- Must be available full time for the one-year duration of the program.
- Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between January 2021 and December 2022
- Please note that candidates who had applied earlier in the advertisement placed on Friday 27th October 2023 in respect of Degree Qualifications need not apply again as their applications are still valid.
- The deadline for application is Friday, 17th November 2023.
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined in the Training manual on the KPC website –Career page.
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience in their area of specialization, after graduation.
- For you to be able to apply for the opportunity, you must register first and then proceed to apply in our erecruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Company does not extend the Internship program.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- Monthly Stipend payable is Kshs. 25,000 (Degree holder) and Kshs.15,000 (Diploma holder) and is subject to statutory deductions.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account Details.
- The Company does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
- The Company does not charge any fee for this process.
- Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KPC Human Resource Office near you.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.