The National Social Security Fund intends to run the above referred programme to enable youth gain practical experience on the job training for a period of six (6) months.
This is in line with the Government Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market.
- Must be a graduate with a relevant first Degree or Diploma obtained from an accredited institutions in the following disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Economics, Supply Chain/Procurement Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Insurance , ICT, Library and Information Sciences Business Management, Law (Kenya School of Law Diploma), Public Relations, Quantity Survey, Engineering, Architecture or Actuarial Science.
- Availability for the entire programme (six months)
- Must not have taken any other internship programme or exposed to work experience since graduation
1. Must be a person of Integrity
2. Must be goal oriented, dynamic self-driven and diligent individual
3. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Must be a team player
- Internship does not translate to employment after completion of the program. However, applicants may apply for positions that will be advertised by the Fund in future.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered and,
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements outlined above, should forward their applications and copies of their testimonials and certificates by 5th July, 2019 to:
The Managing Trustee
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599 – 00100
NSSF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY