President Uhuru Kenyatta has come forth to boast with his new expensive clock valuied at a whoping Ksh.800,000. This is a new toy considering that he has got 6 othe expensive time machine toys.
The clock Santos 100 carbon was seen first in 2018 when he was attending a requiem mass of Kenya’s fallen Harvard Scholar Calestous Juma at Holy Basilioca in Nairobi.
Below is a list of watches he owns which are valued at more than 12 million in total
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, Sh3.8 million
- Patek Philippe Aquanaut Sh3.3 million
- Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon Sh3.2 million
- Rolex Submariner Green Bezel (Sh855,000),
- Rolex Submariner (Sh850,000) and
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Sh529,200).