Our client, a Private International Company, is looking to recruit two young, passionate and driven Business Development Consultants for its office in Nairobi.
The successful candidates MUST have a solid background in business development in Kenya and East Africa, preferably also in relation to introducing European companies in Kenya and the East African markets – either through experience in sales and business development within a foreign company in Kenya or within business development consulting.
Relevant candidates therefore MUST have a sound understanding of the business development processes of European companies, when entering Kenya and East Africa.
- Assist in developing and implementing East Africa strategies.
- Create networks with relevant local companies and stakeholders in close collaboration with KAM in Kenya, and in other East African countries.
- Assist in arranging field trips in Kenya and other East African countries, including a boot camp in Kenya in November 2016.
- Assist in contacting relevant customers, partners, distributors, authorities and other stakeholders relevant for successful implementation of the individual Danish companies’ East African strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare relevant market information.
- Prepare relevant marketing material and product promotion relevant in Kenya and East Africa.
- Participate in relevant meetings and fairs in Kenya and East Africa.
- Coordinate closely and liaise with KAM and other sister organizations in East Africa, as well as other partners in the regions.
- A higher education, preferably in the business field.
- A passion for sales and proven record of accomplishment in business development.
- A willingness to travel throughout Kenya and East Africa.
- Fluency in English as well as Swahili with a strong command of written English.
- A positive, engaging personality with a sociable and outgoing approach.
- A great sense of responsibility.
- Self motivated and a strong team player.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,500 – 2,000 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 19th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.