Safaricom 2023/24 Internship Program Open For Applications
At Safaricom PLC, we take pride in continually investing in talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources in the market.
We are pleased to announce an internship opportunity for the year 2023 in the Commercial, Business Development, Enterprise Business, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Human Resources & Technology Divisions.
Our internship program runs quarterly i.e. From April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March 2024. Call for applications will only happen once in the financial year allowing you to plan which quarter of the year you are available for. This internship will seek to expose you to the various teams within your assigned divisions e.g., Sales support, Product Management, Commercial Management, Segment Marketing, HR, Finance, Procurement, Audit, Corporate Sales, Innovation, and technology.
As an intern, you will be exposed to ‘on job training’ and exposure to our experienced leaders throughout the program. Through an internship with us, you will tackle business challenges that make a real impact. You will work alongside teams performing real tasks and you’ll develop your skills and build your network in a dynamic environment designed to support your long-term career objectives.
In keeping with our current learning needs, we are looking for University students or recent graduates who meet the criteria indicated below:
- You must be in your final or second last year of your degree program or having graduated with the last 1 year in an accredited institution of higher learning.
- You must be on break from school during the internship period for any of the quarters within the year. For ongoing students, priority will be given to students with industrial attachment as a requirement to completion of the degree program.
- Must be available for the full period of the internship program (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm)
- You can only select 1 quarter in the year for which you will be available for the internship
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
Ideal candidate’s requirements:
- Desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore the corporate environment
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow instructions, as well as the ability to challenge the status quo will enhance a successful internship.
- Basic proficiency in MS office suite skill required.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications, CLICK HERE to fill the in the form, proceed to update your candidate profile on our recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume.
Failure to fill the form & submitting your application will lead to automatic disqualification.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to Apply.
: Safaricom Limited
: Mar 6, 2023, 10:21:30 AM