At Safaricom, we are working hard to build a more inclusive and sustainable world for all. As a digital first technology company, we leverage on technology to create networks that empower individuals to connect and deliver value for our customers and stakeholders.
Through our internship program for persons with disability, we aim to promote inclusivity and enable talented graduates to develop and grow within Safaricom, forming part of our digital and leadership talent pool. The interns learn through cross-functional rotations, extended leadership contact, formal training, leadership development, and a rigorous performance process. Collectively, this holistic integrated & broad approach aims to accelerate development of future leaders in line with our company’s mission.
We are looking for innovative fresh graduates; those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning; and eager to cease opportunities and create meaningful solutions to various challenges. As a family, we create a conducive environment where everyone feels respected, valued, and appreciated. This allows individuals to bring their authentic selves to work as they kick-start their career!
- University Degree/Diploma
- Recently graduated (in the last one year)
- Knowledge of at least one of these skillsets i.e.,
- UX/UI Design
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Big data & Analytics
- Digital Product Management
- Cloud computing
- Robotic process automation
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Demonstrated creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm
- Passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
- Good academic performance
- Proficient in English
What Is In It For You
- World-class exposure to Technology and Financial Services
- Focused mentorship
- Cross-functional rotations
- Leadership development
- Fast tracked career progression
- Hybrid and agile ways of working
- Attractive Remuneration
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications, kindly proceed to create/update your candidate profile on our recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to fill out your candidate profile and attach all relevant documents.
Jun 24, 2022, 1:55:14 PM