The University of Limoges offers for an annual program of Excellence scholarships in partnership with its Foundation and Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing master and doctoral programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The University of Limoges is a French public research university, based in Limoges. The semiotician Jacques Fontanille, a senior member of the “Institut Universitaire de France”, is the president.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master and doctoral studies at the University of Limoges.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: 2500 euros per semester / 2500 euros per semester
Scholarship can be taken in the France
- The excellence of the application / Excellence of the application
- The motivation for doctoral training / The wish to pursue doctoral studies
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To register for a doctorate, you should:
- Hold a master’s degree or other equivalent degree. The equivalence of diplomas will be examined by the doctoral school board
- To be admitted by a research director of the University of Limoges to conduct research under his or her direction with a view to obtaining a doctorate.
- Before any application to register for a doctorate, it is up to you to find a thesis supervisor with whom you will establish a research project. If the candidate for a doctoral contract has selected a subject in Science Technologies Health, then the thesis supervisor will automatically come from this group.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Get in touch with Campus France to do the registration procedure (if your country belongs to the process « Etudes en France »).
- Fill in the application form before April 1st 2017 and download the required documents. Be careful! Any file that is not complete or not legible will not be considered as valid and will be refused (field blank, missing document).
- The list of the successful candidates will be published on our website during the month of May 2017. Those candidates will receive a scholarship notice.
- After this notice sent, the candidates will have 15 days to confirm their registration in the required courses with the person in charge of the course. Moreover they will have to confirm that they want the scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 1, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.