In the shadow of her mother’s fame, Makena Ngugi is one of the first rising teens in Kenya.
Very little is know about the hot and cute looking lass, here are some of the most interesting facts about Makena Ngugi.
- She is a daughter of Nairobi Women Rep Esther Passaris and businessman Pius Ngugi, the owner of Thika Coffee Mills
- As of 2019, Makena aka Kenna celebrated her 22nd birthday in Nairobi.
- She has only one sibling, her younger brother fondly known as Lefty.
- Makena credits her light skin thanks to her mum born between a Kikuyu mum and a white man from Greece
- Makena is one of the most inspiring musicians to watch in future Kenyan music industry
- Team mafisi aka bachelors have publicly salivated over Makena Ngugi bearing close resemblance to her mother as well as young, beautiful and brainy
- Other than music, Makena is a stylist and a model with a huge fashion sense
- Despite having a great role model in politics, Makena has never expressed interests to join politics
- The first born of the two, has lived with her mum after their dad left them to marry another woman.
- Makena remains as one of the potential politicians of future Kenya