There are many things that people say about women, but are they all true? Here is a look at 11 of the most common claims and whether or not they have any basis in reality:
- When a woman is angry, over half of what she says-she doesn’t mean.
This is a common stereotype, but it is not true. Women are just as capable of expressing their anger in a calm and rational way as men are. In fact, studies have shown that women are more likely to use “I” statements and avoid generalizations when they are angry, which are both signs of effective communication.
- The most difficult time for a woman is when she is away from the man she truly loves.
This may be true for some women, but it is not a universal truth. There are many women who enjoy being independent and living their own lives. They may not need a man to make them happy.
- A woman is not like ‘detol advert’, if you don’t take care of her… Others will.
This is a very sexist statement. It implies that women are objects that need to be taken care of by men. In reality, women are capable of taking care of themselves. They are also capable of making their own choices about who they want to be with.
- It takes time for a woman to trust a man, its hard to change when she does, but if you mess-up, you might just forget it.
This is a true statement. Women are often more cautious than men when it comes to relationships. They need time to get to know someone before they trust them. Once a woman trusts a man, it can be very difficult to break that trust. If a man messes up, it may be difficult for the woman to forgive him.
- A woman is such a school you will never graduate from.
This is a metaphor that suggests that women are complex and difficult to understand. In reality, women are just as complex as men. It takes time and effort to get to know anyone.
- Your wedding certificate with her is not a “driving licence”, its just a “Learners permit”.
This is a sexist statement that implies that men need to be trained on how to be husbands. In reality, there is no one right way to be a husband. Every relationship is different.
- She can be very bitter now, and a very sweet angel later on, it all lies in your approach.
This statement implies that women are unpredictable and that their mood depends on how they are treated by men. In reality, women are just as human as men. They have emotions and they react to situations in different ways.
- A woman hardly forget things, she remembers hurts more, avoid making her hurt.
This statement is true. Women tend to have better memories than men. They also tend to hold onto grudges longer. It is important to be careful not to hurt a woman, because she may not forget it.
- A woman can be highly secretive… Most times when they prove hard to men, they go to their closet and friends to cry.
This statement is true. Women are often more private than men. They may not feel comfortable sharing everything with their partners. If a woman is having a problem, she may turn to her closet or her friends for support.
- All women Love to be begged. men often miss out on this……..
This is a sexist statement that implies that women are needy and that they need to be begged for their attention. In reality, women are just as capable of asking for what they want as men are.
- All women have a unique character like salt, their presence might not be noticed but their absence makes all things tasteless.
This is a metaphor that suggests that women are essential to life. While it is true that women play an important role in society, this statement is a bit over-the-top.
Overall, some of the claims about women in this list are true, while others are sexist and inaccurate. It is important to remember that women are just as diverse as men. They come in all shapes and sizes, and they have different personalities and interests. It is impossible to generalize about all women.