Here are 10 TV series that should keep you entertained this week
1. Queen Of The South – Teresa flees Mexico after her drug-runner boyfriend is murdered. Settling in Spain, she looks to become the country’s reigning drug smuggler and to avenge her lover’s murder.
2. The Last Ship (Season 3) -The crew of a naval destroyer is forced to confront the reality of a new existence when a pandemic kills off most of the earth’s population.
3. Stranger Things -When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.
4. Queen Sugar – The series follows the life of two sisters, Nova Bordelon and Charley Bordelon, who, with her teenage son Micah moves to the heart of Louisiana to claim an inheritance from her recently departed father – an 800-acre sugarcane farm.
5. The Night Of -After a night of partying with a female stranger, a man wakes up to find her stabbed to death and is charged with her murder.
6. Better Things -An actress raises her three daughters while juggling the pressures of working in Hollywood and being a single parent.
7. Tyrant (Season 3) -An unassuming American family is drawn into the workings of a turbulent Middle Eastern nation.
8. Dead Of Summer – It’s the 1980s, school is out for the summer, and when Camp Stillwater’s dark, ancient mythology awakens, what was supposed to be a summer of fun soon turns into one of unforgettable scares and evil at every turn.
9. Marvel’s Luke Cage – Given super-strength and durability by a sabotaged experiment, a wrongly accused man escapes prison to become a superhero for hire.
10. Guilt – An American college student living in London becomes the prime suspect in her roommate’s gruesome murder.