There is a saying that God made man, and man made money, however money made man mad.
With these Warren Buffet quotes on financial management, you can reverse the statement above.
- If you buy things you do not need, soon you will need to sell things you need
- Never depend on a single income. Make investment to create a second source
- We used pencils when we were small, but now we use pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased, but not now
- Our eyes are placed infront because it is more important to look forward than to look back
- When something happens, you have three choices, You can let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
- Past is a waste paper, present is newspaper and future is a question paper. Come out of your past, control your present and secure the future
- Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people
- Do not put all eggs in one basket- (Investment)
- Never test the depth of a river with both feet- (Risk taking)
- Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving