Having respect comes free and at zero cost. However it is easier said than done.
We took out 20 points that would help you get easy and quick respect
- Stop begging people all of the time.
- Stop looking for who is not looking for you.
3.Don’t be a liability.
- Don’t eat other people’s food more than they eat yours.
- Reduce how you visit some people especially when they don’t show concern.
- Invest in yourself. Make yourself happy.
- Stop entertaining gossips.
- Think before you talk. 80% of how people value you is what comes out of your mouth.
- Be an achiever by getting busy with your goal.
- Respect time.
- Don’t stay in a relationship where you are constantly disrespected.
- Be scare sometimes.
- Be a giver more than a receiver.
- Learn how to spend money on yourself than how people will spend on you.
- Don’t go to where you are not invited and when invited don’t over stay your welcome.
- Treat people exactly the way they deserved.
- Except they owe you money, two calls ATTEMPTS is enough if they value you they will call you back.
- Be good at what you do. Be the best you can be.
- Don’t envy people.
- Always believe in yourself.