Kenyan comedian, Ruth Kirathe has already gone viral for the right reason.
This is because she is such a different minded comedian to the traditional comedians we have today.
Watching a few clips from her Youtube channel, it clearly shows that tribal jokes have to space in modern world of comedy.
Here are some of the unknown facts about Ruth Kirathe
- According to her social media account, she resides in Japanese Island known as Beppu-shi, Oita
- She also notes that while in Kenya, she resides in Mombasa town
- Ruth is currently a scholar at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, based in the same city she is staying in Japan. She joined the school in 2015.
- Ruth Kirathe is an alumnus of Mombasa Academy and Brookhouse International School.
- The comedian who wowed Kenyans with her British accent is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese
Check out one of her funny videos