Even though being heartbroken in a relationship is the most painfull thing one can experience in life, ending a relationship does not come as a new thing, or rather it is not the last one could experience
To avoid falling in such kind of a situation, Fred Kiiru, a relationship author points out these points to be noted during a relationship
- Not all relationships must lead to marriage.
Some relationships are for a reason, others are for a season only few are for a life time. If it doesn’t work out don’t kill yourself because it was for something. Discover the purpose and move on.
- Don’t give a man or a woman the totality of your heart before giving the totality of your heart to God. Love that person but put God first.
- Don’t get carried away with beauty or money, if that person’s inner person cannot keep you, his money or her beauty cannot either.
- Love is never enough, understanding, compatibility, wisdom, patience and tolerance are equally important.
- When the negative signs are more than the positive signs. It is better to withdraw your heart before it gets ‘broken’.
- Extreme jealousy is the quickest way to break that relationship.
All the best in your relationship