Around the world, about 1.2 billion people study languages, including English, considered the most universal of all.
In that sense we currently live in a globalized world where studying English is no longer a choice, but a necessity.
What are the most important benefits of mastering the English language?
1. Language learning is a fundamental tool to stimulate the brain, prevent dementia and promote memory and concentration.
2. English is the fundamental language, because it opens the doors to a greater number of possibilities and expands the boundaries of studies and work.
3. Upon completion of higher studies, the foreign universities requests a mandatory certificate of studies or certificate of an international English exam. That is a basic requirement to finish high school.
4. Knowing the English language gives the opportunity to apply for a career, course, master’s or postgraduate degree in the most recognized universities in the world.
5. Mastering English provides better positioning against the competition. In addition, it offers multiple job options being better paid.
6. The English language facilitates access to the most current and complete information of our profession. In this sense, it allows to know the latest advances and to be able to read scientific, academic and technological texts.
7. Speaking English allows traveling around the world, learning from other cultures. It is important to know about everyday life, local people and ways of thinking, in addition to their traditions.