On many occasions, most people have episodes of “bad memory”, which does not mean that there is a serious problem.
The human being, in fact, has a much greater memory than the one they use every day, we just have to learn to develop it to obtain great benefits in the social, work, academic and family environment.
The memory is a mental function responsible for storing and evoke what has been learned in life. This procedure starts from childhood and develops over the years.
Some factors that may affect it: stress, depression, lack of attention, dementing demential processes (Alzheimer’s) and aging itself.
So that the mental capacities do not diminish with the years, you must keep them active. Memory can be improved through special methods and exercises.
To improve your memory YVK recommends the following activities.
1. Read a lot
2. Take a course to develop memory
3. Solve crosswords and riddles
4. Maintain a good diet, nutritional deficiencies can affect memory
5. Make exercise, tensions afflicting memory
6. Frequently practice memory stimulation exercises (remember what you had for breakfast yesterday, how did you dress or what was the last movie you saw in the movies .)
7. Sleep eight hours a day
8. Play hobbies that stimulate your memory
Improving your memory is very simple, you just have to be constant and soon you will notice the results. Good luck!