The application campaign for the 2023-2024 school year is open!
The Language Assistant Programme offers you the opportunity to teach English in France for 7 months, to students/pupils of all ages. Each year, about 100 positions are offered to Kenyan students to teach in public schools in all regions of France and in the French Overseas Departments (Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Réunion).
In order to apply to the Teaching Assistant Program in France, candidates must qualify to the following requirements:
- Candidates must be a Kenyan citizen
- Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years old on the start date of the program.
- Candidates must have completed the majority of their studies in Kenya.
- Be enrolled in university, TVET or college, having completed at least two years of university, TVET, college studies on the application date. Applicants from ALL fields of study are eligible and encouraged to apply to the program.
- Proficiency in French is required (minimum B1 level on Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). An evaluation attesting to/of the applicant’s French skills is required (by a French teacher or a French test).
THE STAGES OF RECRUITMENT FOR 2023-2024
- Submission of applications from 15/11/2022 to 20/01/23
- Pre-selection of eligible candidates from 23/01/23 to 24/02/23
- Selection interviews from 27/02/23 to 03/04/23
- Information to admitted candidates on May 2023.
Travel to Nairobi for recruitment interviews and welcoming seminar are to be expected
Apply on ADELE platform
When registering, please make sure that you enter your first and last names as they appear on your official identification documents (passport).
Detailed tutorial for candidates https://www.france-education-international.fr/document/tutoriel-candidates-alve-adele-en
The Language Assistant Guide (in French)
Attaché for French
Email : [email protected]