Do you find yourself asking any of the following questions:
- How do I start a business?
- How do I write a Business Plan?
- How can I finance my Start-Up?
- How can I better manage my business, my cashflow, my customers?
- How can I take steps to ensure my business survives economic uncertainty?
Come and LISTEN, LEARN and INTERACT with those who have been through your predicament or offer services to help you in your business venture, or to start one! We have put together a panel of leading minds in business to share with you their journeys, challenges, experiences as well as ‘Know How’. You don’t want to miss out – reserve your place early!
SPEAKERS AT THIS EVENT
(1) Dr. Chris Kirubi
Chairman –Capital Group
Chairman & CEO –The De Silva Group
Senior Editor –Capital fm (Event Moderator for Panel Session One)
1. REGISTRATION: Please arrive early (8.30am) so you are in your seat by 9am. It is a packed day and we need to start on time.
2. PIN NUMBER: You will be sent a PIN number (before the event), which you should quote when you arrive at the event to register. This will speed up registration.
3. EMAIL & CELL PHONE – Your PIN number will be sent to you by SMS or email so please ensure you provide us with an “active” email address and cell phone.
Kindly see details at: africatalentbank.com