The competition will be running across the Forest and Water Company’s (FOWAC Ltd) social media pages, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn in the Month of August 2020.
The contest is entirely organized by FOWAC Ltd and patronized by MyForests.
The main goal is to appreciate the involvement of youth in protecting and supporting the growth of forests and reforesting in Kenya.
To all ambassadors of forests and tree planting and protection of green spaces, this is for you. To participate in this contest, we require you to do the following:
- Record and/or produce a quality 3-5 minutes video detailing your work as an ambassador of green grounds, spaces, forests or tree planting.
- Make sure your video caries relevant clips/photos that showcase your impact/involvement in protecting and planting forests and/or reforesting.
- Submit the videos to FOWAC Ltd. via « Whatsapp-Messages » to the following Number: – +254-794-886-521 mentioning: Your name, age, location, email addresses and your individual social media handles. [Twitter, Facebook name, Instagram and LinkedIn]
FOWAC LTD shall evaluate all submissions to ascertain their authenticity before declaring them admissible in the contest.
All qualifying entries shall be posted on the FOWAC LTD social media pages tagging participants in their individual social media accounts.
There shall be 3 winners who will walk away with Ksh10,000, Ksh7,000 and KSh5,000 for posts that shall receive the highest number of positive comments, shares and likes.
The competition shall run from August 10, 2020 to August 20, 2020 when submissions shall be closed at 10:00 am. Any entries after the deadline shall be automatically disqualified.
Participants shall be allowed 5 days to ensure their posts generate as many shares, likes and comments as possible so as to stand a chance to win the top prize.
Winners shall be announced within the first week of closing the contests. You shall be considered to have accepted the terms and conditions of this contest immediately when you make your submission.
Below are the terms and conditions for participation;
- All videos/photos submitted must be original; not published before on any platforms including social media pages and websites belonging to any other organization or company.
- Children will only be considered eligible when their participation is accompanied by sufficient proof of involvement and knowledge of parent/guardians.
- Entities found to be of persons participating in the contest on behalf of others shall be automatically be disqualified.
- Any form of plagiarism and fabrication of facts is strictly prohibited. Once found, one will be disqualified.
- FOWAC LTD will not accept liability for any losses incurred by the use of video or photos in participation or involvement in this campaign/contest.
- All submissions after the deadline will not be considered during the competition.
- Participants are required to strictly observe the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Ministry of Health guidelines at all times and ensure personal safety.