Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation and is registered as a Level 6 Tertiary Hospital under the Ministry of Health.
The Hospital is a COVID 19 treatment Centre and seeks to engage staff in specialized areas on a six (6) month contract.
Those who applied for locum positions as advertised earlier and who may be interested in the short term contract are advised to apply.
- MEDICAL OFFICERS – KUTRRH/DCS/MO/319
- RENAL NURSING OFFICERS – KUTRRH/DNS/RNO/320
- CRITICAL CARE NURSING OFFICERS – KUTRRH/DNS/CCNO/321
- GENERAL NURSING OFFICERS – KUTRRH/DNS/GNO/322
- PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – KUTRRH/DCS/PHYST/323
- COUNSELLORS – KUTRRH/DCSA/COUN/324
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via or send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications please indicate the subject as follows: – JOB APPLICATION – [JOB/ CADRE REFERENCE NUMBER]
Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum, Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Tuesday, 1st September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
All shortlisted candidates MUST fulfil the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, and will be required to produce the following documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the official emails/ telephone.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER