In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in Retail Banking on Permanent and Pesionable terms
Reporting to the Business Growth and Development Manager in the branch, the Relationship officer Biashara Banking shall have an overall responsibility of promoting and marketing the Bank products and services effectively and professionally to maximize volumes, sustainability, and profitability.
He/she shall initially carry out the duties and functions of a micro credit officer as stated here-below.
- Drive growth of high-quality portfolio in specific branch/business units as per the set Targets.
- Maintain Portfolio at Risk (PAR) as per Set Target.
- Loan assessments/appraisals and Recommendations to the Branch Credit Committee/Head Office Credit Committee
- Maintain High standards of customer service.
- Ensure implementation/Compliance of Credit policies and procedures.
- Actualize Sector Partnerships objectives and align to the Sector objectives,
- Participate in development of Sector Products and reviews based on market needs,
- Liaison with various Sector internal and external Stakeholders in the branch environment,
- Sales & marketing of the Bank products
- Doing any other duties as may be assigned by the Business Growth & Development Manager or Other line managers.
- Mature personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated conflicts resolution skills.
- Strong training /coaching skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Self-Driven, an eye for detail and capacity to meet strict deadlines while working under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Culture sensitive
- Individual Leadership skills, Excellent Planning and organizing skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexibility and an ability to change focus areas when needed.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- KCSE _Mean Grade-C+
- KCSE_ Mathematics-C+
- KCSE_ English-C+
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration/ Management, Education, Cooperative Management, or its equivalent
- Age_26-32 years
- Only Internal Staff will be considered for the role
: Entry Level