Root’s Party of Kenya leader Prof. George Luchiri Wajackoyah was cleared to vie for the Kenya’s top job and the academic enthusiasts turns out that he edges his Presidential rivals when it comes to education.
Besides, Wajackoyah has an impressive background you need to see.
- Born in Western Kenya 61 years ago.
- Parents divorced when he was 16.
- Moved to Kanairo’s Jogoo Road to become a street kid.
- Hit by a car then Spotted by the powerful politician J.J Kamotho who paid for his education.
- Wajakoyah joined highschool at the St Peter’s Mumias.
- Joined the Kenya Police and rose to the rank of an inspector with the CID.
- Fled the country after the assassination of Dr Ouko fearing that he would be killed over the discoveries he made, this was after Wajakoyah was arrested and tourtured by his colleagues.
- He landed in United Kingdom as an assylum seeker, it was in U.K that he did his first degree in Laws&Economics at Wolverhampton University, his second degree a LLM at The University of London and his third degree LLM at Warwick University while being a professional grave-digger.
- He left for America after he got a job as a Law&Economics lecturer,at the University of Baltimore he got his fouth degree LLM.
- He got his fifth degree in Philosophy at Walden University, after which he did the sixth degree as a Masters in Philosophy at the same University and then did his seventh degree a PhD in Law at the same university.
- He returned to Kenya where he did his eigth degree, a LLB at Riara University, then joined KSL for a Diploma in Law inoder to become an advocate in Kenya.
- He joined UoN for his ninth degree a LLM in Immigration Laws, while doing his tenth degree, a PhD in Comparative Laws at Maastrich University.
- On top of his 10 degrees, the man has a honorary doctorate degree and over 8 diplomas ranging from Intelligence studies, Advanced Diploma in French, Litigation Law, African and Oriental Studies.
Apart from running his prestigious law firm Luchiri&Co, he is a professor of Law at The American Heritage University in San Bernardino, Southern California and California State Sacrament University, he is also a consultant for UoN and Riara Law School. He is licensed to practice Law in U.K, U.S.A and Kenya.
Root’s Party of Kenya leader Proffesor. George Luchiri Wajackoyah’s Education Background;
1. Ph.D. at Walden University
2. Studied Post Graduate Diploma in Law at Kenya School of Law
3. Studied Masters in Law of USA at University of Baltimore
4. Studied Masters of Law (LLM) at SOAS University of London
5. Studied Master of philosophy at Walden University
6. Studied Masters of Laws in Law in Development at University of Warwick, UK
7. Studied Bachelor of Laws at Universities of Wolverhampton (UK)
8. Studied Advanced Diplome in French at University of Burundi
9. Studied Diploma in French at Kenya Institute of Administration
10. Studied Economics & Refugee law at World University Service united Kingdom
11. Studied Laws of Kenya at Riara University
12. Studied Postgraduate Diploma at Maastricht University
13. Studied Legal Practice Course LPC at University of Westminster, UK
14. Studied Certificate in Comparative Laws at University of London School of Oriental & African Studies (SOAS)
15. Studied Criminal/Civil Litigation at American Heritage University of Southern California
16. Studied Security & Intelligence Studies at CID Training school
17. Studied Policing and Criminal Investigation at Kenya Police Training College, Kiganjo