KeNIC is built on mutual trust, respect and recognition in a safe and reliable work environment. We work with passionate people who seek to develop both their personal and professional skills. Are you interested in working to connect more Kenyans to the world?
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) is a registry charged with the sole responsibility of administering, managing and operating the dot KE domains in Kenya.
KeNIC is an equal opportunity employer.
Vacancy: Technical Intern
Reporting to: Senior Systems Administrator
- Support the IT team
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Extract list of domains per Registrar.
- Check for domains for inaccurate WHOIS information,
- Contact Registrars and highlight domains with inaccurate who is for their action.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A recent graduate and holder of Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or IT related course
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and excel
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail