Kenya Pipeline Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. The company is dedicated to securing the welfare of our current and potential employees through the Human Resource and Administration Directorate.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KPC is seeking applications from those who graduated beginning 2019 with Bachelor’s Degree for its one-year (1) internship programme.
The programme aims at providing the youth with an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization. The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Company in the following disciplines:
• Be a Kenyan Citizen aged 26 years and below
• Should be a graduate from a recognized University with effect from 2019
• Must be available full time for the one-year duration of the program
• The deadline for application is Tuesday 19th October 2021
• All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined in the Training manual on the KPC website – Career page.
• You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• The Company does not extend the Internship program
• ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
• The Company does not charge any fee for this process.
• Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KPC Human Resource Office near you.
• Internship does not guarantee permanent employment at KPC.
KPC is an Equal Opportunity Employe
KPC Recruitment Terms and Conditions
- Please provide accurate information. In accurate information shall lead to disqualification
- If you have not updated your profile recently please do so before applying for any jobs available
- Please note the deadline shall not be extended
- All uploads must be in PDF format
- For you to apply for any job, you have to create account
- For the first users, you need to create account before you proceed to login to the system.
- Please go through the E_Recruitment User Manual before applying for the position
- Preferred Browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox,and Microsoft Edge.
- Please use Laptop or desktop computer.
- For technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.