Industrial Attachment Opportunities (January to March 2023 Intake)
a) Are you registered with us in our careers portal? Click here to register.
b) For those who have successfully registered, you can login to apply for the latest opportunities (See candidate application guide).
Applications are hereby invited to fill the following vacancy in The Kenya Power & Lighting Company Plc.
In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma students on various programs an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective January to March 2023.
Interested candidates should:
1. Be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
2. Be a continuing student pursuing a Degree, Diploma from a recognized institution
3. Have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
N.B: Students pursuing the following Certificate programs are also encouraged to apply:
• Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Automotive Engineering • Vocational Education Training (TVET) and Technical Education Program (TEP) examined by KNEC in
• Carpentry and joinery
• Building technology (mason, plumber)
• Welding and fabrication
• Land Surveying
1. Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/23/1
2. Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/23/1
3. Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Power Option),Mechanical/Automotive Engineering and Certificate in Carpentry & Joinery, Building Technology, Welding & Fabrication, Plumbing, Land Surveying. Reference No.KP1/ATTCERT/23/1
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: Click here to register. Applications should be received not later than Tuesday 22nd November, 2022.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please read the online manual for further guidance on the application process.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.