Russian Government Scholarships To Kenyan Nationals For 2024/2025 Academic Year
The Ministry is in receipt of communication from the Embassy of the Russian Federation in
Nairobi informing of the Russian Government scholarship for the 2024/2025 academic year.
The scholarship programme includes Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degrees including
Russian language preparatory courses.
Applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Minimum KCSE mean Grade of B (plain).
- Not more than 23 years of age.
- Strong grades in the major subject that are key to the preferred
- Completed Secondary Education in the last three (3) years.
- Has KCSE original certificate.
- Not more than 25 years for Masters.
- Hold at least 2nd class Honors (Upper Division) degree.
- Not more than 35 years.
- Hold a relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
All eligible candidates must read guidelines strictly:
- Obtain Standard Application forms from the Ministry of Education offices at
Telposta Towers, 27th floor room 2702. The standard Application Forms can also be
downloaded from the Ministry’s website: www.education.go.ke
- Completed application forms with attached certified photocopies of certified
photocopies of ID, academic/professional certificates, transcripts, Birth certificate and
other testimonials should be sent to:
Director- Higher Education,
Ministry of Education,
P.O Box 9583- 00200
OR delivered to Telposta Towers, 27th floor Room No. 2702
- The application forms should reach the Ministry not later than 28th May, 2023